Friday, October 9, 2009

SNL Phone Commerical

No, it's not a parody, it's an actual commercial for the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G phone. I'm sure you're all as sick of this freaking song as I am, but it's still cool to see Chevy Chase, Molly Shannon, Dana Carvey and Darrell Hammond "together."



I doubt it will ever happen, but how cool would it be to get a season of SNL All-Stars? Keep a smaller regular crew and send an open invitation to all the cast members and writers (or the ones still in good standing with Lorne Michaels) and maybe see who can show up for a week or better yet a full season. I'm sure there are all kinds of problems I'm not thinking of that this would cause, but as a gigantic SNL fan, I would love it and I bet it would be a pretty huge ratings-getter.

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment