Friday, October 16, 2009

Confessions Of A Danger-ish Mind: Project Runway

Okay, I do watch Project Runway. I can honestly say that it's because Em likes it, but I did sit there last night and watch the rest of the episode after she went to bed and Drag Me To Hell was waiting to be played in my DVD player. So, yeah, I guess I like it. It's definitely not the most embarrassing TV show I like to watch, but more on those in future installments. As it turns out, one of the forerunners of the show is this girl/blonde amazon named Althea Harper who is from Dayton, Ohio. She's won one challenge and finished in the high group three times and has never been in the low group (it's crazy how up to date the Project Runway Wiki page is you guys). So, yes, I watch Project Runway and yes, Althea is the horse I'm backing in this race I was right about neck tattoo guy from a couple season back and even saw him being interviewed outside of the Wizard building one day. See, it's in the same building where the Project Runway people used to stay when the show was still filmed in NYC. So, feel free to put your money on my girl, I've got the magic touch when it comes to these things. To be honest, though, Emerson was my pick up until last week when he get bounced, but secretly Althea was my pick. Seriously. I promise. Anyway, I'm super glad Shirin got bounced, she was crazy annoying, always bitching all the time.

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment