Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Scene: Monster Poop


This weekend I will be attending the wedding of the Internet's Ben Morse and his lovely bride-to-be Megan (aka, Miss Martian and Kinsey), so I won't be able to wax poetic about horror movies. Instead, I'm bringing you Ghost Droppings and Dracula Droppings, two kinds of candy that are trying to sell themselves based on the idea that they are shit. Literally. I saw these at Adams and just had to take a picture. In reality they are Yogurt Peanuts and Cinnamon Balls (which sound gross). If you're like me and completely immature, this will give you a good little chuckle. Don't worry, I'll be back with a more substantial Halloween Scene posts on Sunday. I'll also be revealing parts of my awesome Halloween costume (I'll give you a hint, it's a superhero!).


[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment