Monday, October 26, 2009

Casting Internets

Check out this video from Maxim.com with all the best limb losses in movie history! Probably NSFW unless you work at the places that most of my friends do.


I'm not a huge fan of the A-Team, in fact, I don't know how many episodes I've ever actually seen, but, like most other children of my generation, I have an affinity for Mr. T. I also like Bradley Cooper and think this should be a fun action movie. The image looks cool at least. (via /Film)


Nearly every other blog has already linked to this Tauntaun cake that Great White Snark dug up. What can I say? We geeks like our Tauntauns and cake.


I haven't picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 yet, but I keep getting more and more excited as I see these new downloadable characters on Marvel.com. Cable's the latest addition and he looks to be wearing his modern duds. Hopefully, huge shoulder pads and pouches will be an extra skin.


In other news you've probably already heard, a dude in Iowa City, Iowa got punched in the face last night by a man accusing him of being a zombie. Twice. (via The Huffington Post)

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment