Thursday, October 8, 2009

Casting Internets

I wasn't planning on doing one of these bad boys today, but I just came across a bunch of things that struck my fancy.

First off, I just saw Jim and Pam get married on The Office and it was pretty awesome. I have to go check out that YouTube now I guess. Either way, I loved the Maid of the Mist marriage. I'm just a big softy that way.


Hey there's gonna be a new Deathlok series! He's one of those characters that I don't know too much about, but I've always loved the design. Marvel.com's story doesn't get too much into Charlie Huston's plot for the Lan Medina-drawn mini, but the art looks rad!


Meanwhile, Rickey's been doing a horror movie sketch-a-day for the month of October over at Rowdy Schoolyard. I like them all, but so far Tom Atkins here is my favorite. I keep telling him he needs to do a big jam piece. If you agree, head over and leave some feedback.


I don't really know what this Hippy Kong figure is or how to get one, but I saw it on ToyArk and totally want one.

Sci-Fi Wire runs down the scariest clowns from TV and movies. It's pretty standard, but including Killer Klowns From Outer Space gets a big W from me.



SuperPunch had this video of the Flash video game that will never be. It makes me sad because I want to play this game big time now.

Variety thinks 30 Rock is the next Murphy Brown in that it will be very timely at the time, but not hold up in the long run. Thoughts? I'm thinking it's bunk, but, to be fair, I also don't know whether MB holds up because I haven't seen it since it was on, but I liked it then. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment