Monday, October 5, 2009

Casting Internets


Wow. A lot went down this weekend. Agent_M himself got married as you probably know because everyone on the internet is friends with Ryan (as we call him in the real world). Ben posted this great pic of a bunch of us former Wizardites up at Cool Kids Table. I'll post mine as soon as I figure out why my phone and new laptop aren't syncing up.

In other good-news-for-my-buddies news, Sean will be joining the Robot 6 crew this week, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

One nice thing about being home all day is that I get to watch a lot of TV and movies (probably way too much, no, definitely way too much). Last week SyFy (bleck) did a Twilight Zone marathon which may or may not have inspired the i09 crew to do this 6 Important Life Lessons From The Twilight Zone list. I completely agree with all 6 points.

Newsarama did a feature on Mike Mignola where he dropped this very good bit of news for fans of his work:

“I will continue to co-write BPRD with John Arcudi and continue writing Hellboy for Duncan Fegredo, but besides that my main thing is going back to drawing stories myself,” said the career cartoonist. And the first project I want to do is some stories that will act as companion pieces to The Amazing Screw-On Head. Not with the character itself, but set in that kind of world. The plan is to put out a collection of three stories under the banner Amazing Screw-On Head and Other Curious Objects.”


There's no such thing as too much Mignola.

As I've mentioned before here and here, I'm a big fan of Kelley Jones' artwork so the news from The Source about him and Doug Moench working on a new Batman book called The Unseen. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment