Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Casting Internets


Have I mentioned how much I like Covered recently? Just check out Anthony Vukojevich's version of Neal Adams' DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #6. Awesome stuff.

Over on Enemy of Peanuts, Jim pays tribute to the greatest mustache in comics Dum Dum Dugan while also trying to raise money for the fight against prostate and testicular cancer. If you've got some, give some!

I've expressed my excitement for Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables before and am nearly distraught that some people have seen the leaked trailer and now it's gone. Bummer.

Collider has this new poster for the next and last season of Lost. Can't wait!


These Mini Mutts look awesome. (via Vinyl Pulse)


Weezer has apparently made a deal with iTunes to offer their new record Raditude along with a bunch of extras and exclusives for a $20 subscription. Doesn't sound like a bad deal if you're curious what one of the most frustrating bands of all time has in store. I'm undecided. (via PopCandy)

A lot of people are upset about Marge Simpson being in Playboy. I don't care one way or the other, but I do appreciate Holy Taco's series of Rejected Playboy Cartoon Cover Girls. Mrs. Beakley here is my favorite.


Also, sometimes things are just plain old funny.

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment