Friday, September 4, 2009

Thanks For The Kind Words

Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words in the wake of my recent job loss, I really do appreciate it.

If you just can't get enough of me (and who can't really :) check out Ben's post on The Cool Kids Table called TJ Dietsch: Soldier of the Apocalypse. There's a pretty embarrassing photo gallery there.

Also, Sean, who's guest blogging over at Robot Six mentioned it here while also posting an amazing photo of the Wizard staff circa 2006. Check that out!

[post does not go on]

3 comments:

  1. WOW. Just heard the news TJ. I'm really sorry to hear about your lay off. You've got mad skills and I'm sure you'll land somewhere awesome.
    Keep your chin up and let me know if there's anything me or AFi can do for you.

    Daniel aka Julius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall miss seeing your head on a toy's body month after month.

    ReplyDelete