Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Casting Internets

I was hard at work today on my first freelance assignment for Marvel.com, an interview with comic fan and Chicago Bear Lance Briggs (I'll keep you posted when it goes live), so I didn't post as much during the day today. I'm also working on an X-Men piece that turned out to be a lot longer than I expected so I'll probably break it up into pieces, but I didn't want to draw attention to a few things I saw today.

Topless Robot's got a great list of the 17 Coolest G.I. Joe and Cobra Animal Sidekicks. I have way too many of these in my collection.

/Film has a story about a robot boxing movie. I'm sure it's no Robot Jox, but I love this image they ran with it.


There's also a CGI Night of the Living dead movie called NOTLD: Origins that Romero has nothing to do with. It's also being said it'll be in 3D. I'm in! (via /Film)

Rickey's got another awesome Swayze tribute piece up, this one's from Point Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment