Thursday, September 3, 2009

NYSeen: Gross Clump Of...Hair?

I've been working in NYC for a few months now (I actually don't even remember when we moved down there) and I've seen all kinds of craziness. It wasn't until last month that I got a phone that could take decent pictures, so I've been sort-of documenting some of the weird and interesting things I've seen like this:


Whatever this pile of grossness is (hair? fur?), it got stuck on the bottom of my shoe after leaving Bryant Park. I was pretty grossed out, but just had to snap a picture because...well, I can. It's not the best picture because I wanted to get away from that monstrosity toot-sweet, but to give you an idea, it was about the size of a frolf disc and quit dense.

Any other thoughts on what it might be?

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment