Thursday, September 3, 2009

Casting Internets


How cool is this Lost Season 5 Dharma Initiation Kit DVD set? Gotta love that they included an actual VHS tape and the DVD slips look like big giant floppy discs.
(via AWESOME/Film)

Topless Robot has yet another great list in the form of The 9 Most Questionable Batman Toys.

Over at Gary: Landlord of the Flies , which spurred me to write this post, about my former crummy landlord, is one step closer to getting the case on TV. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

Check out this crazy cab fire in front of the DC offices on Broadway this morning. (via Did You See This?


Everyone's freaking out about Guy Ritchie doing a PG-13 Lobo movie. Why? Is anyone that big of a Lobo fan that they're truly offended by this idea? Is there really that little to really get worked up about? Just relax. Heck, Keith Giffen has even talked about how he's shocked that Lobo has lasted so long and kept pushing the envelope to see if people would still want to read his exploits (I can't seem to find the interview I did with him where he directly says this). (via Variety , heh).

Finally, I find myself in want of employment at the moment, so all you people who've been waiting to swoop in and snatch me up, just leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment