Friday, September 18, 2009

Ad It Up: JLA Membership Drive


Once again taken from a 1998 Major Bummer issue, this one #8, here you've got an ad for Grant Morrison and Howard Porter's JLA. I'm guessing this is from JLA #16 where the ranks swelled to include Orion et al. Man, that's just an amazing comic book run. I recently re-read the first 10 issues and it still holds up as well as anything and even includes status quo changes like Superman becoming electric. I also feel like it's timely because we just got this cool piece of Mark Bagley art for his upcoming run on Justice League of America with James Robinson (via Newsarama. Justice League is a concept I've been in love with since I started reading comics, but even I'm not reading that book anymore, so there's nowhere to go but up.

No comments:

Post a Comment