Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CANNONBALL!

2008-05-25
5:54:00 pm

Seriously, if you've never seen Cannonball Run, you should.



Burt Reynolds, Jackie Chan, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin, Terry Bradshaw, Dom DeLuise, Farrah Fawcett, Roger Moore, Adrienne Barbeau and JAMIE FARR (a fellow Toledoian) each get a laugh and also kick some ass in a fight with a biker gang lead by none other than Peter Fonda (yeah, Easy Rider himself). Oh yeah, there's also an illegal cross-country car race that the above contestants participate in.


Look, if you trust me for any reason (whether you actually know me or have come to enjoy my goofy reviews on here), then just go rent this movie. You won't regret it. And if you do? Well, I have nothing to say to you (unless you're Em and I made you watch it in college and you hated it, we're even for you making me watch Moulin Rouge).

No comments:

Post a Comment