Sunday, March 22, 2009

MyTube: Lex Luthor & Mega Man

Being in the industry I'm in, I get sent a ton of videos from friends and co-workers, but I tend to ignore them. Hey, even I have important things to do sometimes. I've also got sites like Topless Robot, /Film and /Gamer in my Google Reader, so I've got a pretty steady stream of videos coming in, some of which I pass over, but lately I've been checking more out. In the most-likely recurring MyTube section I'll post a video or two for your viewing enjoyment.



Mad Man's Jon Hamm as Lex Luthor asking President Obama for bailout money to kill Superman. Mostly based on the Superman movies, which I'm not a fan of, but more on that later, it's a great watch. It's from Funny or Die, naturally.



Another video that looks to be originally from Funny or Die that I first saw on /Gamer. This one has Link, Mario and Mega Man from old school NES lip syncing a song called "Put It On a Hook" by a group called The Inhumans. I'm not too crazy about the song, but who doesn't love a rapping Mega Man?



No comments:

Post a Comment