Monday, November 9, 2009

Wow Jay Leno's Making Fun Of Toledo

I had heard about this shooting in a Toledo bar called Malibu's Bar last month. Now, I'm not particularly sure which place Malibu's is, I may have been there before. After checking it out on Google, I think a friend I used to work with at Barry's used to live across the street, but I'm not 100%, it's been quite a while since I lived there on a regular basis. I do know that it's about 10 minutes away from my parents' house. Anyway, all of this is a roundabout way to get to this video of Leno making fun of the shooting (no one was really hurt, so I guess it's okay). I have no idea if he was commenting on these before or not, but it's just funny to me any time anyone mentions Toledo any time.



There you have it.

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment