Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brushing Your Teeth With A Bottle Of Jack MIGHT Be Overkill

For the past week or two I've been hearing this song with what sounds like a drunk chick singing about the crazy night she had and the crazier night she's going to have. It's one of songs where you keep hearing it, but miss who sings it. After a quick search I found out her name is Kesha (no idea how to pronounce that) and the song is called Tik Tok, ugh. I haven't figured out if I like it and want to party with her or if it's annoying and she needs an intervention. Seems to me like Kesha here was picked up after Lady Gaga made a big hit with her more mundane party songs like "Disco Stick," but before she started doing crazy videos where she dances in casts. I give it six months before Kesha here is wearing a mask that makes it look like her head is on fire at the next VMAs. Anyway, here's the video:

1 comment: