Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Few Thursday Links To My Stuff

So, a while ago, I alluded to a new, top secret project I was working on that I later said fell through. Well, said project was a new geek site called GammaSquad for the Uproxx network of sites. Well, it fell through for reasons beyond my control and understanding, but it looks like the site is finally up. And, if you go back far enough you can find the week's worth of stuff I wrote for it. As you can tell, I took the idea of live blogging Big Bang Theory and used it for my own site. I did have a lot of fun getting up and acting like a "real (ie paid) blogger" for a week and am proud of the work I did, especially a few of these stories:

Ricky Gervais Gives Elmo Shit

17 Slutty Geek Costumes From Secret Wishes

The Black Eyed Peas Get Geeky With It

The Top 10 Action Figures DC Direct Should Redo

5 Marvel Comic Characters Who Need Their Own Video Games

Hopefully you enjoyed them too. Don't feel too bad for me though, I've always got irons in the fire and will be sure to let you know when my next projects start happening.

[post does not go on]

No comments:

Post a Comment