Monday, November 23, 2009

Live Blogging The Big Bang Theory


I first learned that Battlestar Galactica star Katee Sackhoff was going to be on this episode of BBT while writing the Big Bang Theory Geek Translator I did for Maxim.com (by the way, my latest TV column for them went up today, just saying). It was a good episode, but not an excellent one. I had fun with the prank on Sheldon and his retaliation, plus his interplay with Leonard and Raj, but the Howard story felt a little off. Would he really tell her he doesn't want to commit? Bernadette is crazy hot. Ah well, everyone stumbles sometimes. Hit the jump for the live bloggy goodness.

*This nerdy girl is super cute.

*Ooh, Howard, you should been a little quicker with your answer about wanting a relationship. You could be hitting that on a regular basis at least for a short time.

*It's hilarious that these nerds don't know the three date rule.

*"Are we talking 'date' the social convention, or 'date' the dried fruit?" - Sheldon.

*Cool, Sheldon's gonna be on NPR. Haha, and it's pledge week.

*It IS much catchier in Hindi Raj.

*I wonder if Howard will ever punch Sheldon.

*"You, Raj, talk to me." - Penny. Good one Penny.

*Makes sense that Howard thinks he'd end up with Megan Fox and Katee Sackhoff.

*"You'd have better luck with the three breasted hooker from Total Recall." - Leonard. Haha, they WOULD be saggy by now Howard.

*Aw, poor Leonard. They're being so mean and he's right there.

*Ah Kripke, pumping Helium into Sheldon's office is pretty cold. But damn, that's hilarious. I can only assume Sheldon's revenge will be even better. Or it'll accidentally cure is speech impediment.

*"Always nice to be part of your masturbatory fantasies." - Dream Katee Sackhoff.

*I never watched Battlestar Galactica and don't get the deal with her.

*"I hope that's all you're doing, we share that tub." - Howard's mom.

*Oh Raj, your Lollipop Guild joke was awesome, but way too soon.

*Seeing Sheldon defeated is pretty depressing.

*"I didn't come to help, I came to mock." - Raj

*First he wants to poison Kripke, then use a Whoopie cushion. Find something in the middle dude.

*Haha, Penny says Howard just missed Wonder Woman and Scarlett Johansson.

*Wow Howard. That's desperate even for you. I can't believe he proposed!

*I want to make foamy vengeance!

*I knew it, Sheldon's revenge is fantastic, assuming it's Kripke who enters. Oops, there's other people there.

*Oh Sheldon, you never admit to pranking someone. I hope this doesn't come back to get them all fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment