Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Movies I'm Super Excited About

Hey gang, as you know, I'm a big movie fan. At any given time there's a few hundred old movies I want to check out and dozens of new ones I can't wait to see. Well, two of my most highly anticipated flicks coming down the pike are Edgar Wright's Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables. One a movie based on a comic, the other based on every action movie team-up I've ever imagined.


Well, my anticipation has lead me to comb the internet for any information I can find on these movies (well, really, I saw some links on slash Film and have since added the sites to my Google Reader).

Well, thanks to someone else's hard work, I've found two amazing blogs that I can't get enough of.

First up, Edgar Write keeps posting random pictures from the set of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World that show off all kinds of cool things like Scott's jacket with the X-patch and band rehearsal. It's a great little bit of behind-the-scenes that always brighten my day for the few moments it takes to check it out.

The other is a bit more mysterious. A blog has popped up this month called Ethelmae's blog which features behind the scenes images of the actors and posts about shooting. I'm not sure who's behind this one, but it's a great source and a lot of fun to check out. Haven't heard about The Expendables? Well, it's a movie written and directed by Sly that also stars Jason Statham,Mickey Rourke, Arnold Schwarzenegger,Brittany Murphy, Charisma Carpenter, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Danny Trejo Eric Roberts, Steve Austin and Randy Couture. It's like that Manly Movie Men TTT we did about six months back come to life.

What movie blogs are you guys checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment