Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Seriously?

Hey gang, Eminem is back and taking aim at some of the biggest names in Hollywood in his new video "We Made You." And by biggest names in Hollywood I mean Bret Michaels, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Palin and Star Trek.



Way to come out swinging.

Apparently, embedding this video as been disabled, so you can check it out here if you're so inclined.

This is the video I woke up to this morning when I turned MTV on as I usually do in the morning so as to not fall back asleep (usually flipping between MTV, Fuse and VH1). I gotta say, I've never been a fan of Eminem, but this song sounds really weak (mostly the mix because, as usual, I have no idea what he's saying). Plus, the whole Guitar Hero/Rock Band backdrop feels old already, but I'm one of the least in-touch people in the world, so who knows?

In other video news, Britney Spears is hot again AND thinks she's clever. It looks way better on TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment