Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ida Maria Only Likes You When You're Naked

As you already know, because you pay attention to all of the inane crap I say on this site, I've got to turn on MTV, Fuse and VH1 for videos to not fall back asleep in the morning. Well, in addition to seeing that Eminem video I made fun of last week and Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" TWICE, I got a nice treat in the form of a band I've never heard of called Ida Maria. The song is called "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" and it's a cool take on garage rock. The video itself isn't all that awesome, but it got me kinda pumped, which is the whole point of watching these things, instead of the usual, which is I get so sick of watching the same crappy videos over and over that I get up and get ready for work.

I'll probably check their (her? it might be a name, who knows?) record out and maybe even do a little research, which I haven't done yet. Expect some kind of review if/when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment