Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't Worry, I'm Back

Hey Gang, I'm sure some of you were wondering where I disappeared to since my last post on Thursday. Well, I went back home to Toledo for my cousin Bryan's wedding (to Megan, the latest addition to the Dietsch clan, welcome!). It was a lot of fun seeing family I hadn't seen for quite awhile and finally being able to tell people I actually work in NYC now (for YEARS, I had to explain that I did not work in the city and did not actually make comic books, oi). After that we spent some time at my parents' cottage where we saw some of those same family members again and we got visits from some friends from home. It was great seeing everyone and getting the chance to relax sans internet, but I'm back (though my laptop doesn't seem to have faired so well thanks to the trip, I'm hoping the Mac Geniuses can fix it).

Anyway, I'm back, look for new posts soon (like in 5 minutes).

(This post does not go on, for the record)

No comments:

Post a Comment