Friday, October 2, 2009

Casting Internets

Whoops, meant to publish this yesterday.

Dean over at Springfield Punx has started up another week of Simpson-esque versions of the characters from Lost. I love these theme weeks he does. Here's today's entry, Claire. Check SP this week for all his updates.


Also, did you know that Ohio is the only state in the Union that has an offical rock song? That's what I learned from Music Legends Revealed #22 today. Now, don't get me wrong, I learned in 7th grade that "Hang On Sloopy" was the official rock song of my fair state, BUT I just assumed every state had one. So take that Washington, Michigan, New York, New Jersey and Texas with your rich musical heritage! HA!



I just discovered a site called Holy Taco with a post called 25 Awesome Stained Glass Windows. Most look like Photoshop work--good work, but fakes nonetheless--except for this Batman one. Check out the post for the full list which includes Gene Simmons, Kermit The Frog and Optimus Prime.

I pretty much completely agree with Tom Bondurant's Grump Old Fan post called "The new Justice League, working against the clock." It's nice to read another JLA fan

No comments:

Post a Comment