Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Awesome When Your Mom Helps You With That Threesome

Having people, especially girls, was never really an issue with me in high school (obviously cause I was so awesome), so I never had to worry about how bad my room smelled. A lot of people I know weren't allowed to have members of the opposite sex in their room because their parents feared the kids' carnal curiosity. But not this kid. His mom rolls in, makes this goober's room smell awesome and all just in time for his two "friends" to show up.



What is this, Weeds?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the Missus and I are not the only people to be gobsmacked by the obvious sexual implications of this commercial. And just what do you suppose his room smells like, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a bit off. Plus, it was a super-fun title to write.

    It's also one of the most impeccably clean teen rooms I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete