Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Funny Guys In Music Videos

There's a strong tradition of funnymen appearing in music vidoes and I just saw a pretty great one from Colbie Caillat (she's like a female Jack Johnson (ie chill), but super cute) and fairly new SNL cast member Bobby Moynihan as kind of a d-bag guy (he has a Louis Viton surfboard). Here's their date:



I especially like this video because I know a guy who knows Bobby, so it almost feels like a local boy done good situation even though I've never met him.

Anyway, here's a few more comedians in music videos that I dig. Next up, Jack McBrayer in Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body." It's like the diva version of Colbie's video:



And here's a classic I remember from when I was a kid. I had to do a search for Robin Williams music video and slapped myself in the forehead when teh restults came back with "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin:



Finally, here's Chevy Chase in Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al"


No comments:

Post a Comment