Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Halloween Scene: Food of the Gods

It's been about 9 months or so since I tried my hand at recreating some horror poster art and I was bored on the train with my copy of Food of the Gods for Alex , and this was born my interpretation of this awesome DVD cover.

So, like I said, I whipped this bad boy up on the train, which doesn't excuse any imperfections, we'll chalk that up to my lack of artistic abilities (though I actually picked up a tiny new sketchbook and some art supplies today to really give it a whirl). Without further ado, here's the original:



And here's my version (please be kind):



If you're interested in more of my "interpretations" you can check out the posters for Halloween 1 and 2, Suspiria and The Ruins or these of Leatherface and Michael Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment